Medals won in 2021
- 1. Aaron Nolan, was our first medal winner of 2021, in the much delayed start to competitive competition due to the Corona Virus Pandemic. Aaron took second place in the first event of the year any Langham Farm Slalom.
- 2. Aaron Nolan, was again amongst the medal winners, taking another second place spot at The Sharks @ Shepperton Slalom.
- 3. Joe Pawley took second Place in the Men’s Division 4 K1 event at The Sharks @ Shepperton Slalom.
- 4. Tasmeen Khatra came third in the Ladies’ K1 at The Sharks @ Shepperton Slalom
- 5. Nicole Dosanjh becomes our first winner of the year, taking first place in the Junior Ladies 6k Marathon at Royal Canoe Club.
- 6. Rick Moore took first place in the Veterans K1 Men’s event on the Saturday at the June Llandysul Slalom.
- 7. And again on the Sunday, Rick took first place.
- 7. Aaron Nolan on his third Podium finish of the year, this time making it a first place at June Shepperton Slalom
- 8. Rick Moore was back with a first place finish in the Veteran’s K1 Men at the July Llandysul Slalom on the Saturday
- 9 And on the Sunday at the July Llandysul Slalom Rick took second place, Veteran K1 Men
- 10. Aaron Nolan takes gold in the Division 3 Llandysul August Slalom and gets himself promoted to Division 2, Well done Aaron first promotion of the year.
- 11. Also at Llandysul August event, Rick Moore, took another first place in the Veterans event, stretching his lead at the top of the table to 410 points.
- 12. Rick Moore, leading the Veterans won gold again at Cardington in September.
- 15. In Second place at Harefield on Saturday was David Spikings and also gained promotion to National Division 3.
- 16. Aditya Ravichander was first Junior 12 at Harefield
- 17. In the Ladies’ event Tasmeen Khatra was second on Saturday at Harefield.
- 18. Rick Moore won Saturday’s Open event
- 19. Arron Nolan came in second
- 20. With Khaleel Ziauddin making a clean sweep for The Sharks taking the third spot.
- 21. On Sunday at Harefield John Williams-Kerslake took third Place in the Men’s K1 and gaining promoted to National Division 3.
- 22. Aditya Ravichander was first Junior 12 again on Sunday at Harefield
- 23. In the Open event The Sharks again made a complete sweep of teh medals, but with a bit of a shake up as Aaron Nolan snatched first place.
- 24. With Rick Moore in second
- 25. And Neal Underwood in third place.
- 26. Rick Moore won his 9th ranking event of the year at Lee Valley, winning the Veterans K1 Men’s event.
But the Big Prize of the Year goes to:
Rick Moore, who is this years Runner Up in the National Veterans Men’s K1 Slalom Championships – Well Done Rick and thanks for all the coaching work with our paddlers this year, enabling us to bring home so many medals.
Full reports of all the races we have entered are available on our Race Reports Page, up and coming events are on our Calendar Page. If you want to win medals you need to take part, so do you fancy giving racing a go? It is fun and at entry level, nothing much is expected of you, so don’t be shy come along and give it a go. We race in four disciplines Marathon, Slalom, Sprint and Wild Water Racing, we do these across three sites at Harefield, NW10 (Harlesden/Park Royal) and in Southall. For more information give us a call on 07951 770241 or email: email@example.com.