How Many Competitions have we attended so far this year?
We have set a target of entering a minimum of 21 competitions in 2021, so how are we doing?
Competitions entered in 2021
- 1. Aaron Nolan was our first competitor of the year at Langham Farm Slalom, where he took 2nd place, the season which has been much delayed due to the Corona Virus Pandemic.
- 2. The Sharks @ Shepperton Slalom in May, was hosted by us and we had 6 paddlers racing there, including three debuts and another second place for Aaron Nolan.
- 3. The Royal Marathon saw four paddlers enter, a winner and another debutant.
- 4. Llandysul June Slalom, saw Rick Moore go to the top of the National Rankings for Veterans.
- 5. Shepperton June event, saw Aaron Nolan win the Division 3 event.
- 6. Rick Moore was in winning form at the July Llandysul Slalom.
Given the difficulties of the year, to be a quarter of the way there in early July is good going
Halfway to our target
Three Quarters of the target
Target achieved 21 competitions entered, just how many can we manage this year?
Full reports of all the races we have entered are available on our Race Reports Page, up and coming events are on our Calendar Page. Fancy giving racing a go? It is fun and at entry level, nothing much is expected of you, so don’t be shy come along and give it a go. We race in four disciplines Marathon, Slalom, Sprint and Wild Water Racing, we do these across three sites at Harefield, NW10 (Harlesden/Park Royal) and in Southall. For more information give us a call on 07951 770241 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.