Our Most Valuable Asset
People are our most valuable asset and our staff are the ones who make things happen, they make sessions fun, they ensure they are safe and fulfilling. And the more top quality staff we have the better.
We need to recruit and retain both paid and voluntary staff to ensure our projects continue and grow. If you are interested in working for The Sharks in either a voluntary of paid position, please contact us by telephone on 07951 770241 or by email: email@example.com. Recruiting staff is only the beginning, it is training and helping them to develop is our key priority.
Going in to 2021, we have a number of coaches and support staff already active on a regular basis:
- 1. Rick Moore – our slalom coach based at Harefield, teaches from beginners up to coaching our competitive athletes.
- 2. Tristram Turner – Marathon and Sprint Coach based at Southall. Teaches beginners and coaches our competitive paddlers.
- 3. Adam Stewart – Based at NW10, Southall and Osterley teaches beginners as well as coaching Marathon and Sprint.
- 4. Neal Underwood – often seen at all locations, specialises in Wild Water Racing.
- 5. Aaron Nolan – teaches from beginners upward, coaches Slalom.
- 6. Kene Obienu – Bankside support at NW10 and Osterley, although he is known to get on the water and help.
At the start of the year, we are already over of a quarter of the way there
- 7. Danni Cochrane – Bankside Manager and support at Osterley Park, but can also paddle a bit
- 8. Grant Underwood – Teaches from beginners as well as being a racing Coach and athlete
- 9. Jen Clark – Leads the Bankside Team on Sundays at Osterley Park.
- 10. Priscilla Montanez-Valle – Bankside support at Osterley Park.
We have reached the half-way point after just five moths in what is a very challenging time to be operating. Thank you everybody for doing such a great job getting us back up and running.