How are we doing?
This page is a report on how The Sharks are meeting their targets for Slalom in Project 21.
Our objectives for 2021 are to have 21 paddlers ranked in national division 3 or above by the end of the 2021 Canoe Slalom Season. We would like to see 21 promotions as well.
Our Ranked Paddlers:
- 1. Khaleel Ziauddin – Division 2 Men’s K1 –Profile Page
- 2. James Read – Men’s K1 Division 2 – Profile Page
- 3. Jacob Simpson – Men’s Division 2 K1 – Profile Page
- 4. Aaron Nolan – Division 2 Men’s K1 – Profile Page
- 5. Rick Moore – Veterans K1 Men’s – Profile Page
- 6.Gavriel Moussaioff – Men’s Division 3 K1 – Profile Page
Quarter of target achieved by the end of May.
- 7. Neal Underwood – Men’s Division 2 K1 – Profile Page.
- 8. Ally Judge – Women’s Division 3 K1 – Profile Page.
Half way to the target
Nearly there, three quarters achieved
Made it! But how far can we go?
Interested in getting involved? Our Slalom Team meet on Sunday afternoons at Troy Lake in the Winter months and on Monday and Wednesday evenings during The Summer Months., between Harefield and Denham. Details are available here. You do not need any experience as we will teach you all the skills you require, you do not even need any specialist kit as we will provide all the kit as well. All you need is to get in touch by calling us on 07951 770241 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We go into Project 21 with nine ranked paddlers at Division 3 and above. We have a couple of paddlers who were very close to promotion before the season was cut short by Covid-19, but if we are to hit our target, we need you to get in touch now.